Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Struggling
I have to apologize to all my dedicated fitness friends. I am really struggling with this right now. I know I just have a bad case of the winter blues but it is really impairing my ability to care about much of anything right now. I am sure I will be back on it soon. But until I can get a little more motivation, I am sorry I am not of any help to anyone right now. Everyone else stick with it...you guys are so awesome and I always look forward to seeing your progress. I am still going to keep updating this blog, I just can't promise it will be good or motivating...just therapeutic for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I TOTALLY hear ya, sista. I am feeling like I am stuck in the same winter rut. FInding motivation has been SOOOO tough for me the past couple weeks. I know it has a lot to do with the weather. Blah! Don't feel bad. You are not alone!
Go Nat Go!!!! Hey, a few things I try to get through winter and not eat too much are to set one day a week for outside play, walks, or shovelling!, everyday I set 30 minutes to dance around the house with Lucy. When I eat a snack or cookie I eat it while cleaning, walking, switching laundry, etc. Just a few tidbits that I noticed helped this year. Oh yay, you could always talk on the phone to me and there would be no time for snacking. LOL! Good luck! You are always beautiful and a great example in all you do. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment