I have been trying to push this last week with the workouts and I think I got carried away with the squats. My butt is so sore...I can barely walk up the stairs. I had to take today off and I will be working out twice tomorrow. Today hasn't been that great with the whole meal plan. That's probably because I didn't really have a plan. That is never a good thing. Yesterday was good. I ended with about 1400 calories. Today I am already to 900 and the day isn't even halfway over. I guess I will be having soup for dinner since it is very low in calories.
I have been too scared to weigh myself. It sounds ridiculous but it has such an effect on my mood that I just haven't been willing to do that to my family again. I weigh myself at home but I have one of those really cheap scales with the "dial" numbers. It's really hard to tell what the actual number is. It is also usually 5 pounds less than what the gym scale says. But according to my home scale I am 147. My goal weight is 140. There...I said it...now you know my numbers.
So I didn't quite hit my goal but I feel good. I have worked hard this week and will continue for the next few days. Oh yea...I bought some jeans at Banana Republic the day after Thanksgiving as a Christmas present for myself. They are a size 10 and they fit great when I bought them. Now I can't wear them because I can put them on and take them off without undoing the button!!! I even tried washing them to shrink them a little and they are still falling off. It's a good thing - I just don't have any jeans that fit (not complaining about it, though).
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's awesome about your jeans! wowwy! you're doing awesome even though you may not think so!
okay, so i can't even admit to you how much soda i was drinking..totally NOT healthy amounts! not like any amount is healthy but seriously it was so bad! when you're in utah you should check the banana republic outlet in park city & maybe you can get another pair of skinnier jeans??? or go to the real store.:) i'm so excited that you are doing so well & have that cruise coming up! so lucky!
You are doing awesome, isn't it the best feeling when jeans fall off. . . I'm not near there yet. But hey! Good Job.
Nat you are so awesome! I'm sure you look great and will look so good on the cruise. You have worked so hard and I can't wait to see you again!!
Post a Comment